Statement of privacy
A Finishing Touch uk will always be honest with the use of your personal data-we are committed to respecting your privacy and keeping your data safe.
This statement explains how we do this and how you can ensure we comply to our policy.
Information collected by us through your enquiry:
- Email address (direct or via our website contact form)
- Social Media. This includes but is not restricted to; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram personal messages and replies to posts.
- Telephone Call
- Booking forms
We will only ever collect information from you in which is relevant to our services.
- Contact details, including but not restricting to;name, phone number, email address, postal address, social media profiles.
- Billing and payment information, although we will never ask for your credit or debit card details unless adverse circumstances occur.
- Record of correspondence i.e. emails, messages.
- Details of your booking with us; locations and services being provided.
How we use your information
We only ever use your information in relation to your booking or where legitimate interest has been expressed for a service(s) provided through A Finishing Touch uk.
This may include;
- Arranging your design appointment and the services on your chosen date
- Arranging your hair and/or makeup artist for your chosen date
- Invoicing and billing for the above
How we keep your data safe
We only use trusted Wi-Fi connections and would never expose your data within unsafe connections/environments.
Where details are stored on our devices we ensure that they are password protected and encrypted where possible.
We ensure that there are reasonable technical controls in place to protect your data.
We keep any paperwork and documentation in a securely locked place, only accessed by company owner Catherine Edwards. All diaries are kept for our records for 7 years, after this time they are then destroyed.
You may ask us at anytime for proof of the above to ensure we are complying with data protection laws.
You may request your details are not kept by us for the full 7 years and may request we destroy any evidence of your data from our documents immediately after our services have been provided.
You may at anytime request copies of all data held by us about you.
To do this or if you have any requests or your require any further information please get in touch with company owner Catherine Edwards at 07927711732 or email@example.com